Monday, August 8, 2011

Design for Shabby Apple

So this really cute online boutique, shabbyapple.com, is doing a fun "Dare to Design" contest.  And...I'm entering - with a shabby chic dress!  So I have to post my design on my personal blog - this is my first design attempt so be nice!



As you can see from the picture description the dress would be made of chiffon with a lace overlay on the skirt.  A brown (braided?) leather belt cinches at the waist which gathers the upper part of the dress before it falls into the lace skirt.  Color ideas for this spring dress are "white," "antique white," "cream," or "antique pink."  My inspiration for this piece was, of course, my love for all things vintage & shabby chic!  Wish me luck!

See the real Shabby Apple Dresses - they're gorgeous!...and modest!

No comments:

Post a Comment